[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Maven 2 plugin?

stalep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 16 09:21:23 EDT 2007

currently the plugin depends on jboss aop 2.0.0alpha2 since thats the latest maven release atm. the plan is that it will depend on 2.0 when its released. mainly since thats what we want people to use and it also has less depencies on other modules. - but there is nothing in the maven plugin that uses 2.0 code so if there is a demand for a plugin that depends on 1.5 i guess we can do that too. i havent tried running 2.0 compiled code on 1.5, but i believe it would work as long as you use the classic instrumentor and none of the new features in 2.0 (i think :).

howto download jboss aop from svn is covered here; http://www.jboss.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=BuildingJBossAOPFromSubversion, but there is no need to compile anyting else than the maven plugin, just go into maven-jbossaop-plugin and run "mvn install".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054961#4054961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054961