[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Create timer -

nlmarco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 16 09:49:31 EDT 2007

Hello wolfc,

thanks a lot for your quick and very helpful reply!!! It works!

I know that it's bad to turn on this option, but I need it for a development system (when we'll go productive, there will be solely xa-resources).

For other readers browsing this thread, here a short summary:

I edited the file "jboss/server/default/conf/jbossjta-properties.xml" and added the property "com.arjuna.ats.jta.allowMultipleLastResources" with value "true":
<properties depends="arjuna" name="jta">
  |   <property name="com.arjuna.ats.jta.allowMultipleLastResources" value="true"/>
  |
  |   <!-- ... other properties ... -->
  | </properties>
Note, that it must be "true", even though other properties in the same file use the values "YES"/"NO".

Best regards, Marco :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054963#4054963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054963