[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Using Context externally returns error related to TRACE logg

mtedone1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 17 05:23:03 EDT 2007

Hi, I have an EJB3 application running on JBoss 4.2.0-GA. Externally, from my Eclipse, I built successfully an Initial context. When I try a lookup on the Context, I get the following exception:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055014#4055014

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055014