[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: The CMS fail when deploy JBoss-Portal-ha-2.6-RC2 on a cl

gaopeng_victor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 17 22:07:28 EDT 2007

"maiky" wrote : I've got the same error.

  | I download the jdbc connector for oracle 10 (i've got oracle 9i) and replace the 9's version in ma lib folder.
  | After that I don't have the error.
  |
  | I read it on a forum but I don't rememeber where.
  |
  | PS: Sorry for my bad English.

It don't work either. I've tried the following hibernate config in portal:

      org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect
      0

It don't work either!! Is this a bug of jboss-portal-ha-2.6 RC2 ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055076#4055076

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055076