[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Can I use JWSDP 1.6 tools and runtime with JBoss 4.0.5 GA ?

andrewv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 17 23:53:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am currently using JBoss AS 4.0.3SP1 and use (as a client), web services, whose WSDLs are compiled via wscompile in JWSDP 1.6. That works fine. Those WSDLs I use are supplied by a 3rd party, over whom I have no control, and who use the RPC encoded style extensively. I previously tried to use WSTools to compile the WSDLs, but had problems at runtime due to insufficient support for the RPC encoded style in the new JBoss WS SOAP stack.

I need to move to 4.0.5 GA for a range of other reasons, and this is currently the stumbling block.

It there any way I can retrofit the Sun JWSDP runtimes into JBoss 4.0.5 GA ? If so, are there any steps posted for this retrofit, or can anyone guide me in what I would need to do ?

Thanks
Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055082#4055082

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055082