[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Client accessing EJB3 via RMIoverHTTTP on Port 80

itsme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 04:53:30 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I am trying to figure this out for a month and no success so far. We are having a Swing-Client with the need for accessing EJB3 Stateless Session Beans over HTTP only on port 80 (because of the use of different firewalls).

Solving the problem to get JNDI-Lookup over HTTP was quiet easy. But all delivered poxies trying to connect via socket://${jboss.bind.address}:3878 as configured in ejb3.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml.

The use of @RemoteBinding(clientBindUrl=ext-ip:port) is as bad as stated in other posts throughout this forum. In fact we need a configuration within a configfile (i.e. jboss.xml, jboss-service.xml,etc.).

Could any one push me in the right direction?

Regards Sandor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055113#4055113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055113