[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Interceptor without transaction participation

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 08:33:36 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'd like to have some kind of interceptor around a sessionbean-method that clears (set to null) entity properties. I need this feature to have some NO_READ access control on property level.

My first approach was to write a simple ejb-interceptor but it takes part in the sessionbean-method transaction and so the entity's properties was set to null on the database, too.

Is there a way to do such datastructure manipulation with my entity beans without having the database changed? Do I have to write an JBoss interceptor?

Thanks for help.

Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055197#4055197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055197