[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: DurableSubscriber

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 10:07:07 EDT 2007

"jp_ammu" wrote :
  | Even if able to configure the MDB succesfully, i still have DurableSubscriber() with same subscription name. My application( after restart) will get the duplicate subscription name exception and can't proceed further.

???? Restarting an MDB will close the previous connection so the client id/subscritpion name
will not be a duplicate. The MDB uses only one connection with many sessions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055247#4055247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055247