[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - help with seam generate-entities and enum fields

glennsil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 18:08:15 EDT 2007

When I run seam generate-entities on a project using an existing mysql database with enum fields in the tables, they get converted to String types
in the generated beans. And, if I drop-create the tables on deployment, the enum fields become varchar(n) types. Is there any way to preserve the enum types, or do I have to add the enum types in the beans and convert all the String types to my enum types in the code with the @Enumeration annotation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055415#4055415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055415