[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: java.lang.VerifyError

vri_97 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 21:14:36 EDT 2007

Hi Tim Fox,

As quoted from my first post :
"I'm using JBoss AS 4.2, Eclipse 3.2.2, JBoss IDE2.0, and JBoss Messaging 1.3 GA. I can run the sample ejb3mdb from Jboss Messaging bundle with no problem. "

Yes, I can run the sample with no problem, but I have problem when run it in Eclipse 3.2.2 with JBOSS IDE2.0. So what I'm doing is to update the Jboss ide plug-in.
Perhaps I'm just careless of not reading the Jboss ide plug-in guide on Jboss Messaging installation.

The solution was found by my partner, which has the similar solution, when we have problem running EJB3 in JBoss AS 4.2 in Jboss IDE.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ferry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055433#4055433