[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Scheduled messages not delayed

jpansier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 05:38:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

I use jboss messaging 1.3.0 integrated in jboss 4.2.0, with clustered queue, and oracle persistent database.
I follow the automated clustered installation of jboss messaging.

I want to schedule jms messages. When I send jms message with JMS_JBOSS_SCHEDULED_DELIVERY property,
messages are consumed as soon as are produced. The SCHED_DELIVERY column value in database seems correct.

Is there a specific configuration to allow this fonctionnality ?

Best Regards,

Joel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055518#4055518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055518