[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - jsf iteration and seam scopes

gothmog do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 07:24:08 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've looked hard but can't find a simple way to iterate over some html in a jsf page (say using jsf facelets) using a backing object stored in a seam (say) conversation scope.

I have custom html so I can't use standard components and I want to avoid the overhead of writing my own component, the html is very simple, I just want simple iteration in a jsf - seam integrated page.

Will using the JSTL tag <c:foreach> be able to find an object in seam conversation scope? and if not how does one solve iteration over custom html without writing a component in jsf - seam integration?

Thanks

Troy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055556#4055556

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055556