[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Unable to start websale process

dabd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 08:59:49 EDT 2007

"mputz" wrote : ok, removing the <!DOCTYPE...> line would be one option, another one is discussed in this thread http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=104043&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10 , passing the proxy information to the server at server startup.

  | In the meantime, I have found that the code where the xml parsing is done has been fixed to work without dtd validation as well last month already, so this will work out-of-the-box with a future release of the jBPM web-console.

Ok.  I've been playing with jbpm for 1 week and it is very frustrating for a beginner to find the correct  jbpm suite and jboss ide/exadel etc that just work.

Once I fix the <!DOCTYPE...> line how do I deploy the websale application?
I ran ant to rebuild the project and I see a websale.jpdl file in the target directory.   I can't find instructions on how to deploy this file.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055604#4055604

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055604