[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation - setting and getting

urosmil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 09:54:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

I will explain my problem hopping someone can help:

>From page which is in conversation I open pop-up window with url: offer.jsf?lang=en&id=173&type=offerId. Page offer.jsf use session (doesn't need to be session; can be request to) scoped bean "offerPreviewBean". In "offerPreviewBean" bean I try to access conversation scoped bean "offerBean".

Is this possible and if it isn't how to solve this problem?

I can explicitly add objects I need in session but if I use that practice I'm moving back to JSP world.

Thanks,
Uros!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055638#4055638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055638