[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - in access logs 500(Page can't displayed) comes sometimes for

maulikshah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 10:30:43 EDT 2007

Dear All,

I had setup JBoss 4.0.3 AS in our development environment and also use the load balancing with sticky sessions enabled.
Everything works fine, but what I observe in access.log is that it gives lots of 500 error for the resource that is already on AS. Immediatewly it gives 200 as return code in the logs, meaning it serve the request for the next client. It happens sometimes. I really don;t know what went wrong when it got 500 error.
Is it something related to memory settings? But i also checked the status page, it give 75% of memory as free.
Please let me know if someone faced the same problem and got success to overcome this.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055655#4055655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055655