[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam app + another app using SSO

koenhandekyn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 11:29:45 EDT 2007

i don't know if this is going to help you but i sovled a related issue for single sign on as described below to log in to my seam application from a URL.

usage : https://host:port/appdomain/SingleSignOn.seam?login=aaa&password=bbb

for your problem, i guess a similar approach could be taken, while also consuming an extra parameter being the url parameter.

at the end of the flow you than can redirect to the original URL with

  @In("#{facesContext.externalContext}")
  |   private ExternalContext externalContext;

and

 externalContext.redirect(documentURL);

a quick and dirty approach I use:

from pages.xml

  <page view-id="/singleSignOn.xhtml"
  |     action="#{identity.login}">
  |     <navigation from-action="#{identity.login}">
  |       <rule if="#{identity.loggedIn}">
  |         <redirect view-id="/home.xhtml"/>
  |       </rule>
  |     </navigation>
  |   </page>

with an empty singleSignOn.xhtml page

while reading two request parameters within my AuthenticationAction bean

@Stateless

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055685#4055685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055685