[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Hibernate doesn't reflect manual change to database

waynebaylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 15:25:11 EDT 2007

I was messing around today and noticed that if I perform a manual INSERT into an entity table, then call
em.createQuery("from "+MyEntity.class.getName()).getResultList()
to get all entities, the list returned does not contain the entity I inserted manually.

I thought it might be a caching issue, so I set the cache provider to NoCacheProvider, but I still get the same behavior.

What's preventing Hibernate from getting the latest info from the database??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055794#4055794

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055794