[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How do folks layout pages: panelgrids (embedded tables)

grettke_spdr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 16:09:12 EDT 2007

"Delphi's Ghost" wrote : In theory, it should be easier if you are using facelets

  | I think a more important question is intra-page layout such as form layout. Css is good for overall page layout and design, but not so much for in-page items such as form layout.
  |
  | I hate having to use a panel grid to layout forms, and then in one cell, have another panel grid or other wrapper, because I want a button next to the edit box, and the panel grid won't by default let me put two items in the same cell.

This is exactly my problem. I've got panel grids with panel grids inside them because the UI was designed with Visio. It wasn't designed in mind of the limitations of how JSF lays out its UIs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055808#4055808

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055808