[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM Database Cleaning

Hoffman462 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 19:26:49 EDT 2007

i have a question concerning the JBPM 3.1.2 database;

The data that the JBPM stores doesn't seem to ever get truncated, cleaned, or purged from this database.  While we can easily halt Jboss,  and effectively stop  processing at some given time, say midnight,  drop the JBPM tables, and remake them,  this only puts us behind on schedule.

Is there any aging ability supported by JBPM? Or perhaps any other mechanism that can be considered for aging data within a specific set of tables?

I haven't investigated the table structure that much,  so I don't really know how I would right a procedure to remove just the rows that are 'old'.

Thanks for any help,
Dan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055861#4055861

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055861