[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: 4.0.5 to 4.2.0 upgrade and JBossTS

djr667 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 02:51:08 EDT 2007

jhalliday: Sorry about the late response. I added the following to jbossjta-properties.xml
<property name="com.arjuna.ats.jta.allowMultipleLastResources" value="true"/>
as the first child element of
<properties depends="arjuna" name="jta">
which I assume is the correct place (the documentation does not say exactly where).

The DeploymentException I get occurs at JBoss startup, as the transaction manager is started.

Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055891#4055891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055891