[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - issue with bridge while JBoss starting

JasonHsu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 07:40:17 EDT 2007

I defined a bridge in (xxx-bridge-service.xml) to conection two queues (let's say queueA and queueB) on the same JBoss to test.  I'll move the queueB to a remote JBoss.   I had the error message while starting JBoss where the bridge deployed.  It looks like that the queueA or even queueB hasn't been bound/created before the bridge started by JBoss.  In fact, I can see the queues are created in couples of second after the bridge's error.  Then I try to TOUCH the xxx-bridge-service.xml and the bridge deploy successful message shows in the console.  I test a little bit by sending/ receiving the message, it works.....

My quesiton is how to configure the the bridge been bounded not earlier than the queues be availiable.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055980#4055980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055980