[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: issue with bridge while JBoss starting

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 08:00:39 EDT 2007

This is not really a question specific to JBM or the bridge, it's more of a question of "How do I ensure one MBean deploys before another".

This is done in JBoss by declaring a dependency in the MBean deployment descriptor, and is heavily used throughout JBoss.

In the example bridge config. for example it alreasy has dependencies on the JMSProviderLoaders:

  |       <!-- The JMS provider loader that is used to lookup the source destination -->
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="SourceProviderLoader">jboss.messaging:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=JMSProvider</depends>
  |
  |       <!-- The JMS provider loader that is used to lookup the target destination -->
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="TargetProviderLoader">jboss.messaging:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=JMSProvider</depends>

So you just need to introduce dependencies on the target destinations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055985#4055985

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055985