[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - initial default page not displayed from source build

cypherfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 10:47:34 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I cannot get the full start page of the portal server to be displayed.

I have build the AS 4.2.0GA from the source and the portal 2.6.0 CR 2 from source as well, and am able to start the portal server, but only get a very minimal page.
Neither the CMS nor the greetings portlet are displayed. If I log in as admin, I am able to manage users, but none of the other elements are shown. Logged in users are able to edit their profile including changing the theme.

I have started with the Jboss-jsf implementation, but also tried with myfaces as described on the wiki for running portal 2.6 on as-4.2, deleting the contents of the data directory inbetween.

I haved compared the default-object.xml from the portal-as binary bundle and cannot find any  differences.

Other than the configuration for myfaces, I have not made any changes from the source bundle.

Any help?

     AS:      jboss-4.2.0.GA-src/ portal:      jboss-portal-2.6-CR2-src/   java:      sun-1.5.0_08    OS:       Linux 2.6.18.2-34

mfg lutz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056064#4056064

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056064