[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - How can I use JBoss Messaging 1.3.0.GA in clustered environm

ashlym do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 13:22:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

Good to hear that JBoss Messaging 1.3.0.GA is released.

I have a question.How can I use JBoss Messaging 1.3.0.GA in clustered environment.
I scenario is
I can have multiple queues one each in different clusters ,but when i send a message only one queue has to take the message and process the message.if it is already taken for processing ,then no duplicate processing happen from other queues.

I am Ok with another solution of having single queue and pointing all the clusters into that queue.In this case I need to specify a failover queue also.

I am new to Jboss messaging.i like to know any documentaion or tutorials are ther where I can refer.Please let me know How can i configure above scenario with Jboss JBoss Messaging 1.3.0.GA .

Thanks,
Ashly

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056144#4056144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056144