[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: change HTTP status code in a WS fault

wpfeiffe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 13:28:44 EDT 2007

James,

Sorry I don't have an answer for you on this, but I just ran into this a few days ago and was wondering if you had a solution.

So far I considered creating my own wrapper obect that would be returned by all web services and would contain fault info.

Also considered dropping JBossWS and using xFire as I've seen examples on how to set the status code with xFire (some dissension concerning whether it actually works though).

Also considered just doing a rest style xml return which flex seems to handle quite nicely.

Really my preference is to do some kind of interceptor that would let me set the status code.  I already do some pre-processing of my hibernate return objects to kill the proxies which is believe should be in an interceptor as well.  Just not sure where to start there.

Anyway, I'd be interested in hearing how you solve this, if you do.

Thanks,

Bill Pfeiffer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056146#4056146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056146