[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Simple client can't send to queue

earniedyke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 14:59:54 EDT 2007

Greetings,

I have installed ESB 4.2MR2 (w/JBM 1.2.0sp1) which has several default JMS queues. I am trying to send a message to queue/A from a Java 1.5.0_12 app and an getting this error:

javax.naming.CommunicationException
  | [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.jms.client.JBossConnectionFactory]

I can't seem to find out which jar this class lives in. Is this not being on the classpath my problem or could it be something else?

Earnie!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056165#4056165

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056165