[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - CMP and concurency

olivier_etienne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 15:47:49 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Maybe you'll find my question stupid but... I can't find the answer.
In my mind, only CMP Beans can use concurency options (optimistic/pessimistic) and transaction mode definition (Required, requires, RequireNew, ...).
But in the JBoss documentation (admin guide for JBos 3.2.x), they talk about "Entity beans" for these functionnalities and EntityBeans is CMP + BMP.

Then, can someone confirm if these functionnalities are available on both CMP and BMP ejb ?

Best regards,

Olivier

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056176#4056176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056176