[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - I have a problem that need help!!!

changemylife do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 23:44:10 EDT 2007

Hi all!

  I have a problem when I authenticate the user. I use JBoss-4.0.5.GA, EJB3.0. I use the DatabaseServerLoginModule to authenticate a user. Here, I only test isCallerInRole method to receive true or false.
  The first, when I run my app (example: username is Jack that has role is doctor and nurse):

  | LoginContext lc = new LoginContext("client-login", new DefaultCallbackHandler());
  | lc.login();
  | Methods mth = (Methods)ctx.lookup("MethodsBean/remote");
  | boolean t = mth.callerIsRole("doctor");
  | System.out.println(t);  ----> t=true !! (JBoss server print "True")
  | lc.logout();
   After, I edit database in mySQL(delete a role doctor). And run my app abow, but Jboss server still print "True" ---> (I think after I call lc.logout(), JBoss will remove principals of user Jack.).
   Please help me !!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056262#4056262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056262