[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: issue with bridge while JBoss starting

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 03:57:45 EDT 2007

"JasonHsu" wrote :   The most confusing part is the attribute name "SourceProviderLoader" in bridge configuration file.

You don't want to touch the SourceProviderLoader dependency in the bridge config. I only used that as an example of something else that uses dendendencies

anonymous wrote :
  |  I have no idea what attribute name I can use to set the dependancy to a destination.  Finally, I found an old post in 2004. It shows the exact answer.  Then I add
  | <depends>jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=QueueA</depends>
  |   | <depends>jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=QueueB</depends>
  |   |

The thing in the depends is just the service name of the service you want to wait for.

You can find the service names of the services by looking in the service's MBean config file (or looking at the jmx-console).

The service name of queuB (as you discovered) is "jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=QueueB"  - (look in destinations-service.xml)

It's very simple.

anonymous wrote :
  | It works fine now if both of the source and target destinations and the bridge are on the same JBoss.   However, what I real want to know is that can one or both destinations are on the JBoss other than the bridge and how to config it?

AFAIK you can't do remote dependencies
.

Currently the bridge, once started, will retry if the connection goes down. But the connection must be up at the begining.

I can change the code slightly so it retries at startup too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056311#4056311

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056311