[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: async pain

ax666 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 04:36:50 EDT 2007

Ronald is a late night worker ;) ok I read your post yesterday already but was too tired to answer....

The test case attached with the JIRA issue is very simple. Token concurrency occurs when both enter the join node. I did not use any timers in this simple test, though we have timers in the real workflow, that is one to check each minute for a file and a second to cancel on a timeout, which as far as I remember was caused by token concurrency too.

I do not see where JMS should help here because still two different threads would try to work with the same token or a parent token of two different tokens....

A.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056331#4056331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056331