[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Which view handler JBoss 4.2 needs for facelets ?

craigbarker2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 04:50:55 EDT 2007

Hi, I had the same problem running 1.3.0 a1 on 4.2.

I upgraded the JSF RI to the latest version (jsf-1.2_04-b16-p02) and that gave me much more information on what was going wrong. Just drop the jars into #JBOSS_HOME#\server\default\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\jsf-libs

Once I did this it uncovered that I had a class not found on org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamELResolver.

I dug some more and discovered that I needed to take out the line

<el-resolver>org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamELResolver</el-resolver>

from faces-config.xml.

Now I don't know if you'll have the same root issue with 1.2.1 on 4.2 but if you do the first step it'll give you much more information to work with.

Good luck.

Craig

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056338#4056338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056338