[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: a4j vs valuechangelistener

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 05:35:05 EDT 2007

Unfortunately thats not the way s:selectItems works - it doesn't make the var attribute available outside of itself (you would have to nest the a:support anyway).  I'm not really convinced of a good arguement for changing this.

I would suggest using an valueChangeListener style approach, where you get the valueChangeEvent with the altered property.  I'm not sure what the magic combinations of a4j tags is I'm afraid :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056352#4056352

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056352