[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: a4j vs valuechangelistener

Sammy8306 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 06:21:02 EDT 2007

I'll give it a try, meanwhile I found <a:log /> which warns me:

error[12:18:16,544]: New node for ID _id29:listt is not present in response

So there's definetely something up there. This message leads me to believe that all information for re-rendering must be in the Ajax response? I'd rather have the bindings re-evaluated automatically :-)

Anyway, I'll take it to the A4J forums indeed if I can't fix this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056381#4056381

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056381