[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: value of selectItems not posted in the form?

idylle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 06:25:53 EDT 2007

no, the page is just redisplayed with the whole list of results, ignoring the "tpcidt" and the select box is back to "Select..." instead of having my choice selected.

If I put this :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056385#4056385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056385