[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to call action method from pageflow

tkalactomo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 07:51:28 EDT 2007

It's ok when I call a transition from current page and then that transition point on some decision and that decision calls action...so on and so on...
but what i REALLY need is to call action method when I switch between conversations in conversation list and selecting one conversation entry in that conversation list.So to explain it simple again i need to call action whenever I come to pageflow in this exaple named "sample"...

<start-page name="sample" view-id="/sample/sample/PageSample.jsp"
		timeout="3600000">

		#{messages['sample.sample']}

	</start-page>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056430#4056430