[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm process undeploy constraint violation in jbpm 3.2.GA

naseem.k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 09:23:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have successfully undeployed process definition many times in past, but I don't know what happened now its not working.

I have created a backing bean class and passed the processId to it.

Here is the source code of undeployProcess action.

  | public void undeployProcess() {
  |   String  outcome ="done";
  |   FacesContext context = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance();
  |   String processDefinitionId = context.getExternalContext().getRequestParameterMap().get("processDefinitionId");
  |
  |   final NavigationHandler navigationHandler = context.getApplication().getNavigationHandler();
  |
  |   GraphSession session = null;
  |    JbpmContext jbpmContext = null;
  |    try{
  | 	        jbpmContext = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().createJbpmContext();
  | 	        session = jbpmContext.getGraphSession();
  |
  | 	        session.deleteProcessDefinition(Long.parseLong(processDefinitionId));
  | 	}
  | 	finally {
  | 		jbpmContext.close();
  | 	}
  |    navigationHandler.handleNavigation(context, null, outcome);
  | }

Now when I try to delete the process, I get constraint violation. PROCDEF_STRTSTA in the jbpm_Processdefinition table saying child record found.

I am not able to get that, it was working absolutely fine. Today I getting this constraint violation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056480#4056480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056480