[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Changing the interval on a running MBean implementing Schedu

JReifsnyder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 11:54:03 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I have created several services that start and run at different intervals on my JBoss server (4.0.5).

One service provides periodic logging of usage statistics for the server (e.g. how many users are logged in). We would like to make the interval configurable programmatically, so that our customers can balance the amount of logging against the performance hit.

Is there any way to change the interval programmatically? I am setting it in the jboss-service.xml file in the META-INF directory of the SAR.
Thanks!
JReifsnyder

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056572#4056572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056572