[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging & Persistence (Failed to route Reference

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 11:55:45 EDT 2007

That's the same exception you sent before, right? Look for some other error.

anonymous wrote : The problem is that in our project there are a number of components all running on Jboss 4.0.4, we hope to upgrade from this but need to be carefull as all components would need to test against the new version.

If you are that concerned about your environment... when you upgrade those versions (aop, remoting.. all that kind of stuff).. you are creating something else but JBAS 4.0.4. If you have standardized your environment based in some tests you did in the past.. .you are modifying the environment you originally worked on.

You will need to test all of your other components anyway... I bet you would save time migrating to JBAS 4.2.

anonymous wrote : Any ideas on a set release date for 4.2.1 (if the rumours are true) or JBoss 5.0?

I know as much as you.. the roadmaps are pubilc on http://jira.jboss.org

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056573#4056573

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056573