[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBP 2.6 RC2 : Pb starting service portal.wsrp:service=Co

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 13:15:43 EDT 2007

"Antoine_h" wrote :
  | I got a jboss-portal.sar built and deployed in the jboss deploy folder.
  | but inside, there was only the minimum component to run a portal :
  |  - the portal was running but :
  |  - default page with only a userportlet and login feature
  |  - a lot of "sub war and sar" were missing in jboss-portal.sar, like portal-admin.sar, etc...
  |
  | normal ? did I missed something ?
  | Is there a wiki about "how to deploy from nigthly build" ?

Yes, this is normal. Portal has been modularized so the default deploy task doesn't deploy everything. There's a deploy-all task that does that. I will update the wiki.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056605#4056605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056605