[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Eclipse project structure (newbie question)

tptackab do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 13:36:30 EDT 2007

Thanks for the responses Pete. I've used Seam-gen, and it's very cool in many ways, but I've run into too many issues with that build structure - mostly related to the fact that Eclipse/WTP doesn't recognize it as a web app. I'll admit it might be due to my inexperience, but it ends up costing me more time than it saves. I've had much more success using the standard projects created by WTP - unfortunately they were without Seam.

I would prefer to fit things into the WTP structure if possible.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056614#4056614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056614