[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: NameNotFoundException in simple seam proof of concept

jamesjoh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 14:52:45 EDT 2007

I tried upgrading to both 1.2.1 and well as 1.3.0 ALPHA and the same problem is still occurring.  I can't help but feel this is some sort of configuration issue I am screwing up but I can't for the life of me figure out what the configuration issue is.

My jndi-pattern is set to "#{ejbName}/local" in components.xml.  An interesting note is if I change the jndi-pattern to something like "test/#{ejbName}/local" my bottom exception changes from "PocAction not bound" to "test not bound".  I don't if this indicates something is wrong w/ my jndi lookup or if this is just a byproduct of whatever the real problem is and the jndi-pattern is irrelevant.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056630#4056630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056630