[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: pass seam component to external ejb call causes exceptio

leezard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 19:05:53 EDT 2007

One more thing in this topic:

I created base class for my TestTransactionRequest (TestTransactionRequest inherits from it but doesn't add any functionality) and changed my external bean method arguments. This new class is not a seam component, and if i rewrite data from TestTransactionRequest to my new class and pass it to external ejb - everything works ok, even after redeployment.

So I suppose, that problem is somewhere in seam components. But I can't find it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056688#4056688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056688