[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Start a nested conversation

g00se24 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 03:15:52 EDT 2007

The long explanation is something like this:

Idea: Select and edit an entity bean, in a conversation

I have a h:dataTable with buttons which have a seam like action method (el enhancement). The backing bean is  annotated to start a conversation if the method is called. The first conversation is started and you get redirected to the an "edit" page.

Here you can edit the attributes of the object. So I was able to implement the direct attributes. Now I tried to start a nested conversation to select the Master-Detail related entities.

But this on an ajax (a4j + richfaces) enabled site.

Do you need some code?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056745#4056745

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056745