[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DataModelSelection always returns first row from h:dataT

dkane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 07:05:55 EDT 2007

"ivan.tufegdzic" wrote : Change method in cart in isEmpty without get and in page rendered="#{cart.empty}"
  | But I think that you should delete that and put rendered="{not empty cartList}"

{not empty cartList} works with no exception , thanks again.

However, when I add some items and then remove them all, the table header is still being displayed. It is not being displayed before that, though, so "rendered" is working. But does not recognize empty list after some operations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056812#4056812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056812