[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: General development question under Eclipse

Mork0075 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 08:04:22 EDT 2007

Thanks for your reply. This means if i uncheck the .explode builder and made some changes, i first 'ant explode', the 'ant restart' and thats it?

Can you give me a hint when schema creation takes place? I'am very new to Seam, so theres still a lot of "mystery" in the whole process. My intuitive understanding would be, that the hibernate schema creation takes place, everytime i 'ant restart' my application. (until hibernate's hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto is set to 'drop'). Is it right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056835#4056835

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056835