[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [TestNG] IncompatibleClassChangeError

enzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 10:00:54 EDT 2007

It seems that the embedded ejb which is needed by testng was not started correctly. I did not change the default configuration which was generated by seam-gen. How should I change it to make the embedded container work with testng? For now I'm not mocking any DB or doing integration test, but the simplest unit test could not execute...

I tried to instantiate a stateful backing bean in the simple test class. Something like this:

anonymous wrote :
  | public class FooUseCaseTest extends SeamTest{
  |
  |   @Test
  |   public void testStartOver() throws Exception {
  |     Foo foo = new FooImpl();
  |     foo.startOver();  // the field bar is initialized in the startOver() method
  |     assert foo.bar != null;
  |   }
  | }

but did not work, error was always the same, like above. The console shows that jboss-seam.jar was found, and jars like jboss-seam-ioc, jboss-seam-remoting, etc. were also found. But I did not see any component initializing. When I was running "ant testexample" under in the seam distribution directory, I did see a lot more console output showing the embedded container was initializing....

Could anyone please help? Thanks!

Regards,
Ellen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056886#4056886