[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: ERROR JDBCExceptionReporter : Table not found in stateme

cristian_e do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 10:51:13 EDT 2007

Sounds like a confusion about where is the jbpm database you are working with. The first exception about the table not found clearly is saying that the database you are pointing to didn't have the jbpm schema created in it.

I think you have to start over and check this steps:

- Select the database/schema where you are going to put the jbpm tables into.

- Run the corresponding database creation script that comes within the jbpm zip. There are multiple versions for the main database engines.

- Modify the hibernate configuration file of your jbpm installation and tell it to connect to the database you previously selected.

I guess now you are saving your process definition to any other db. You maybe even added jbpm tables to other db without noticing it.

Hope this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056916#4056916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056916