[jboss-user] [Remoting] - error getting client socket connection from pool

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 13:04:15 EDT 2007

Anyone know what this remoting exception means?  This is part of a test that I know worked under 2.0.0 (and I even think it worked in 2.2.SP4).  But now it is failing.  I know the server is up and listening.

Specifically, what does this mean: "Can not obtain client socket connection from pool. Have waited 0 milliseconds for available connection (0in use)"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056959#4056959

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056959