[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: facelet defintion Xhtml ignores Comment

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 16:05:43 EDT 2007

"dreuzel" wrote : just  for simple debugging, avoiding the whole of JBoss to carsh and restart
  | (3 miniutes per error turn arround)   I tried to comment out parts of  the
  | xhtml     IT IGNORES  THE COMMENT  !!!!!!! an other  way to waste time

Frankly, if you're going to keep posting insulting things like this here, I would just as soon you didn't post. We are really trying to help out everyone here, and having to read the things you post makes us demoralized and not want to help people. Your negative attitude hurts not only you but everyone here.

If you don't like Seam, there are plenty of other competing solutions out there. Please consider choosing something else to get frustrated with.

Thanks,
Gavin.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057004#4057004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057004