[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Spring + JBossWS best practice

walbar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 16:25:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using JBoss 4.0.5, EJB3 and Spring. My system offers and consumes web services. Initially I started consuming WS via Axis, but since I want to offer EJB3 style web services and Axis is not compatible with JBossWS, I have to move my ws clients implementations to jbossws.

Anyway, I would like to keep my Spring-way style when consuming WS, so, any suggestion of how to implement this clients in a Spring-style using JBossWS?

Thanks for your answers,

Walbar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057012#4057012

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057012